Our AGM for 2023 will be held on June 24th at The Holiday Inn Eat in Milton Keynes. As well as the AGM we will be hosting presentations throughout the day. We are delighted to announce that Alastair McLoughlin has already been confirmed as one of our speakers and will do a special presentation on scar tissue.
Additionally Alastair will be running an one day course on MSTR® on Sunday 25th June for LCSP members, which has been designed especially for those involved in healthcare, this One-Day class provides a mix of theoretical and practical application of MSTR® work. You will get opportunity for lots of hands-on practice time.
The One-Day workshop is a fun but powerful learning opportunity. Curriculum includes:
• Scar formation and its effects on the body
• Emotional/psychological aspects of a scar
• Indications and contraindications
• Working with non-organic implants
• Client support and intake forms
• Practical applications including underlying scar tissue work
• Practice work – lots of time to get it right!
• Additional ways to use MSTR® – practical demonstrations – including Plantar Fasciitis, Dupuytren’s Contracture etc..
• Efficient, reliable with research backing
• Cost-effective to learn
• Easy to integrate into your practice
• Easy to learn and master
• Produces high levels of positive outcomes with sustained results and we provide…
• A supportive framework in which to learn
• A knowledgeable team of instructors who care about their work
• Superb student and ongoing practitioner support
Complete the coursework and obtain certification by:
• Answering a 20-Question test paper
• Submitting 5 case studies to demonstrate competency
Plus training, morning and afternoon refreshments are provided
For additional information on this workshop please visit the noticeboard in the members’ area and if you would like to register for this workshop use the link to reserve your space. The numbers for the workshop have been limited to 20 and it is on a first come basis.
It will be fantastic to see as many of you there in person as possible! Please let the office know if your intention is to attend the AGM day, as we need to know some indication of numbers.