Date(s) - 10/03/2019
McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release
Cost: One day workshop £150
Bookings and further information about venues at https://www.mcloughlin-scar-release.com/
Practitioner education for the treatment of scar tissue using the McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release® technique takes the form of face-to-face Classroom tuition (8 hours).
- Formation of scar tissue including the process and orientation of collagen
- Where and when the technique may be suitable for application
- How scar tissue affects the client physically (bio-mechanically), emotionally, psychologically and energetically
- Contra-indications and cautions including surgical implants
- Client handling during the treatment
- Emotional aspects that can present with scar tissue
- Handling the client if emotional release occurs during treatment
- Understanding why and when the technique should sometimes be used in isolation
- Evaluation of scar tissue pre and post treatment
- Evaluation of any emotional component of the scar pre and post treatment
- Using and understanding the sequence of moves in the technique
- Practical demonstration of the technique in class for scar tissue, underlying scar tissue and other fibrous tissue areas where a visible scar is not present
Practical examination of hands-on skills is undertaken by the tutor in class.
To complete the coursework and receive certification the student will complete a 20 question on-line test paper that evaluates their knowledge of MSTR® class work syllabus.
Students also have to submit 5 case studies to demonstrate competency and proficiency in the work. These are submitted to their tutor for assessment.
Upon successful completion of the coursework a ‘Certificate of Proficiency’ is awarded with free listing on the Worldwide Practitioner Directory of our website.