Date(s) - 12/03/2016
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
|Led by||Sue Bennett|
|Cost||1 day workshop £125 -165 depending on when booked|
|Dress code||Loose, comfortable, smart|
|CPD||8 CPD Hours|
|Amenities||Tea/Coffee and Workbook CPD Hours provided|
Dentists have been advised to find a ‘good physiotherapist’ to help their patients with TMJ pain and dysfunction. The practice we will teach during the day enables us to move away from invasive protocol. The purpose of this workshop is to look at how we can help these patients by having a greater understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the TMJ and surrounding soft tissue. Looking at how MET’s can switch muscles back into function, massage strokes to realign muscle and communication skills to discover underlying stress factors that may be evident in their lives.
Main Aims of Workshops
- Greater understanding of how these conditions can manifest.
- Deeper understanding of the MET’s and their application.
- Investigating chain reactions and their consequences.
Main Learning Outcomes:-
- Ground breaking soft tissue mobilization skills.
- Broader understanding and confidence in dealing with chronic pain.
- Extended Anatomical knowledge of both TMJ & Cervical Spine.
Super Early Bird: £135.00
Early Bird: £150.00
Full Price: £165.00
Returner: £125.00 for those wishing to review and gain a deeper understanding