Date(s) - 01/11/2014
|Led by||Sue Bennett|
|Cost||1 day workshop £120.00|
|Dress code||Loose, comfortable, smart|
|CPD||8 CPD Hours|
|Amenities||Tea/Coffee and Workbook CPD Hours provided|
This one day workshop aims to give the therapist a confident understanding of the science behind Muscle Energy Technique (MET) and how METs can be used to establish new resting tone and improve neurological functions.
The lower quadrant day will explore METs for lumbar spine, hips, knees, ankle and foot.
The fundamentals of this workshop are:
- Gain confidence in the differing methods containing MET: CR – CRAC – PIR – RI etc.
- Gain a new understanding regarding the amount of pressure required
- Concentrate on the lower quadrant and how to engage just one muscle at a time
- How to achieve pain-free treatment halting secondary inflammatory response
- Gain a broader understanding of the neurological basis of MET
This workshop will be evidence based with all support literature fully referenced.