Date(s) - 05/04/2014 - 06/04/2014
Leeds Pilate Place
|2 day workshop £270 or £250 if booked by 14th January 2014
|Loose, comfortable, smart
|18 CPD Hours
|Tea/Coffee and Workbook CPD Hours provided
In discussion with Tom, he agreed that I could present a 2 day Introduction to the Hendrickson Method.
To this end I am pleased to announce that our first 2 day will take place as follows:
This workshop will be led by Sue Bennett the UK first Hendrickson Method teacher, Sue started training with Tom in 2006, and spent extensive time with Giles Gamble with one-to-one tuition. Tom feels this is the right time for Sue to step in to the teacher role.
This 2 day workshop gives a great insight into the work of Thomas Hendrickson. At the heart of this therapy is Wave Mobilization®, a completely new massage stroke that mimics an ocean wave and has healing effects that penetrate deep within the body.
This training is open to all remedial massage therapists, sports therapists, physiotherapists and other certified in movement therapies.
It is excellent for those who have had a break in body work and want to return to it, and for those who have qualified in basic remedial work and would like to move into a more clinical and remedial based approach.
· Learn how the science of Wave Mobilization® impacts the body
· Have an understanding of how to apply pain free joint mobilisation through Wave Mobilization®
· Learn how to combine soft tissue mobilisation with muscle energy technique (METs)
· Have an understanding of how to apply a complete Hendrickson Method® spinal treatment
· Explore and gain an understanding of how your own body posture impacts both your massage strokes and the well being of your own body