Date(s) - 08/02/2020
|Led by||Sue Bennett|
|Cost||2 day workshop £320|
|Dress code||Loose, comfortable, smart|
|CPD||16 CPD Hours|
|Amenities||Tea/Coffee and Workbook CPD Hours provided|
This two day workshop offers you the chance to come and explore to the Hendrickson Method, without committing to the full training course. This weekend will allow you to access new skills, techniques and protocols, and, if you think it’s for you, will also mean you’ll be able to start the programme to become a full Hendrickson Method Practitioner.
The Hendrickson Method is an advanced system of massage and manual therapy that combines a remarkable new method of massage called wave mobilization with joint mobilization and muscle energy technique. It is profoundly relaxing to receive, effortless to perform, and an efficient and effective way to treat acute and chronic pain while promoting optimum health.
In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Experience both practicing and receiving Wave Mobilisation
- Understanding the science behind Tom Hendrickson’s work
- Explore how soft tissue mobilisation works across the fibres to ensure the realignment of the muscle fibres, at the same time address any tethering of the fascia within the fibres
- Discover how the Hendrickson Method is easier on the therapist
- Review anatomy of the spine and gain an understanding of how the Hendrickson Method brings calmness to the CNS
You can find out more about the Hendrickson Method here.
Further Info and Booking: