Date(s) - 16/03/2019 - 17/03/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
|Led by||Sue Bennett|
|Dress code||Loose, comfortable, smart|
|CPD||16 CPD Hours|
|Amenities||Refreshments, lunch and workbook|
This is a 2 day Continuing Professional Development (CPD) workshop (16 hours), in which we will explore applying our skills to the 4 diaphragms. This event is a skills workshop for practitioners who have attended any Hendrickson Method training which will help increase anatomical understanding to enable greater precision and results in clinic.
Areas covered include:
- Investigating fascial implications.
- Gaining a greater understanding of how our Hendrickson Method enables treatment of the fascia.
- Examining the body as a whole, not just a sum of the parts.
- How we can enable our patients to achieve functional posture that works best for them, with the aim to improve respiratory function and enable greater movement for each individual.
- Practicing soft-tissue mobilisations
- Reviewing our knowledge of anatomy
- Exploring movements that can enable our patients to understand their own body awareness, function, and fitness