Date(s) - 08/10/2021 - 10/10/2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
This two day workshop will bring together experienced Hendrickson Method practitioners with those new to the method, offering a space to be introduced to the technique, learn more, expand on current knowledge and share with fellow therapists. We also aim to explore the difference between treating patients with soft tissue injury and those who need help to bring the parasympathetic nervous system back into balance.
It will qualify as 16 hours of CPD training.
Key objectives of the workshop
- To introduce new therapists to Tom H’s amazing work, wave and soft tissue mobilisations
- To share knowledge of Tom’s work with experienced practitioners
- For experienced practitioners to investigate how we enhance precision and effectiveness of the technique whilst protecting the patient
- Examine the 4 diaphragms within the context of the pandemic, where we’ve seen more patients presenting with tight and restricted diaphragms through lack of full breathing and stress
- Explore how to really listen to patients using NLP
There will be an opportunity for a social dinner at the end of Saturday night as we haven’t spent time together as a group for some time, and new folks can get to knows us if they choose.
As always with Flexible Healing works, tea/coffee and lunch will be provided. Let us know on booking if you have dietary requirements.
The cost for this two day workshop is £320 and for how to book or more information go to – https://flexible-healing.com/event/diving-deep-into-the-hendrickson-method/