Date(s) - 13/11/2021 - 14/11/2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
This two-day workshop is the start of my teachings around treating those patient’s we treat with long term pain and dysfunction
In this workshop the focus will be on those women we treat who have experienced difficulty in childbirth, C-sections, hysterectomies, and pelvic floor repairs. This can often lead to trauma and shock which has not always been acknowledged.
I believe we must understand the story of their pain.
Key objectives of the workshop
- Practitioners will experience/practice movement so that they can help patients to reconnect with their body and aid recovery.
- Gain greater listening skills, which will enable practitioners to task the questions which will provide them with a greater understanding of the ‘whole story’.
- How to engage your patient in setting realistic outcomes, setting goals and treatment plans that aren’t fixed.
- How to notice your intuition and be able to then back that up with your science.
- To understand/notice tension and compression throughout the patient’s body. Noticing ‘pull’ through the tissues, lack of movement in the tissue.
- How the compression with tissues and joints inhibits movement. Which can lead to the patient to use their long levers to create movements,when some of the postural soft tissues have stopped responding
- Exploring where the treatment plans begin.
- Developing a range of soft tissue techniques to release the tension, compression, pulling, and lack of slide in the body.
The cost for this two day workshop is £350 and for how to book or more information go to – https://flexible-healing.com/event/a-whole-person-approach-to-surgical-recovery-be-it-2-weeks-to-20-years/