Date(s) - 02/04/2022 - 03/04/2022
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
You will learn the theoretical underpinnings, technical observation and assessment skills needed to quickly and accurately identify gait abnormalities that may contribute to the current or future injuries of an athlete. These abnormalities, or biomechanical insufficiencies, may contribute to the current or future injuries of an affected athlete. You will be able to determine the best interventions that will enable the athlete to train at their desired level.
This course forms a compulsory Module towards our Higher Diploma in Sports Therapy, or may be taken as CPD
This course is for anyone who needs to add this vital observational tool to help assess clients and help prevent injury, as well as aid with rehabilitation from injury. Applicants must have a minimum Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology qualification and preferably some practical experience of functional anatomy to ensure being adequately prepared for this course. Those without such a qualification must attend our 2 day Musculo-Skeletal Anatomy course prior to attending this course.
This course is suitable for sports-care practitioners, personal trainers, runners, etc.
The fee is £296 including V.A.T. at the current rate, and you may claim 16 credits for Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Please note that your enrolment fee is credited to the course dates booked and is non-refundable after 14 days.
- All prices quoted include V.A.T. at the current rate.
- For full Terms & Conditions, please click here – T&Cs
You may attend this course as part of our Sports Therapy Higher Diploma, or for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). If you are attending the course as CPD (16 credits), you will be required to pay the full course fee when applying.
There are 6 modules combining to form our Level 5 Award, plus a Clinical Assessment – for details and all course fees, please see our Sports Therapy Award.
Loyalty & Other Discounts
If you are already a student of our full Level 4 Diploma course you will be entitled to a discount of 25% as part of our Customer Loyalty Discount Scheme and a further discount if you select to do all modules on our Level 5 course.
Please contact us for discount terms for booking more than one person. Also note that you may only use one available discount for each course.
Key Points – By enrolling on this course you will receive:
- 2 days Practical Training, including use of all Equipment
- Online Resources and pre-course reading
- Tuition on science of Gait Analysis plus supporting Course Notes
- Practical application and use of treadmill
- Loyalty Discount available to our L4 graduates
- Eligibility to continue towards L5 VTCT Sports Massage and our Higher Diploma in Sports Therapy
For more information and how to book – https://www.sportstherapyuk.com/sports-therapy-courses/cpd-courses/gait-analysis